22 January 2011

My First Cheque From Nuffnang!

After more than a year of blogging, finally I get to earn for what I have done to my bloggie. Few weeks ago, I have received a letter from Nuffnang and I was delighted to have a paycheque for the first time in my life. If I were given the chance to receive more in the future, I would gladly receive and appreciate it very much.

For your information, I have cashed out since the end of November 2010. Then I just sit back and relax while waiting for the cheque to arrive. As mentioned on Nuffnang website, this payment process took me around 30-45 days, so luckily they pay on time. After I had received this money, well I'm not going to use it by the way, but I will just sum up my savings to get one valuable item that I wished for, Canon DSLR!

Right now, I will just keep up my blogging work and of course, I would like to thank my supporters, especially my family and friends who have encourage me when I choose to blog, Please show some love to this bloggie as I will continue to bring more of interesting stories in the future. My passion never dies! :D

8 comments:

  1. congrat wor..i dun think wan do cashout any yet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nikel: Thank you bro! Hehe! :D

    @papabear: Thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratssssss weh! That's a lot :D Happy blogging while earning :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @cassy @ken @hilda: Thank you guys! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Bay: thank you. Hope to look forward on your nice blog too! :D

    ReplyDelete