29 November 2010

Far East Movement Performing Live in 2010 MNet Asian Music Awards (MAMA)

Are you familiar with Far East Movement (FEM) ? If yes then you should probably heard the well-known "Like A G6" song. I came across one of the blog with this FEM performing live stage during the 2010 MNet Asian Music Awards, where the group have won the Best International Artist category. By the way, I'm not really into the entertainment world, I'm just enjoying the music.

FEM performing in MAMA was way awesome than in music video. That's all I can say! Anyway, my blog is left deserted again last week because I was away for my final exam. And now I'm back to blog again. Uhm... how many times did I say, "I'm... back... to blog, huh?" *eyes rolling*

Enjoy the video everyone! In High Definition baby!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment