09 May 2010

Niki Cheong for the Adidas Ole KO Challenge!

May I have your attention please? I repeat, may I have your attention please? OK, you heard me, thank you!

This is a special announcement from Project Alpha:
The Season 1 & Season 2 bloggers will be playing futsal one-on-one at the Adidas Ole KO road show at Centre Court, Mid Valley Megamall, Friday May 21, 7.30pm!

At first, I have no idea who is going to be the champion of Adidas Ole KO among the bloggers. But at least I hope to see Niki Cheong going against Kenny Sia in the finals. Bahaha!

Why I choose Niki Cheong?

Niki Cheong from Project Alpha Season 2 has the potential of winning by using his magical power to shoot past the any other people. He can be similar to Lionel Messi, and he is just as fast as the speed of his snapping photo shots. Weee~~~! Not just that, he hides his weaknesses by fooling around with his opponents with his signature moves. Haha!*I absolutely don't know what his signature move. But we'll know when he is playing. Teehee~~!*

I will be rooting for you guys, especially Niki Cheong. May the best blogger wins! :D
Catch Project Alpha Season 2 videos here. Episode 18-21. For now, we are looking at the latest featured blogger named Ringo a.k.a. Cheesie. I heard that she is still single and for you guys, you can now start your first move before it's too late. *I'm bad at flirting. :P*

Episode 18



Episode 19



Episode 20



Episode 21


[Advertorial]
Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Catch the Project Alpha bloggers at the Adidas Ole KO road show at Centre Court, Mid Valley Megamall, Friday 21 May at 7.30pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment