25 March 2010

No Sweat!

Feeling hot these days? Nowdays the weather is extremely unpredictable, because sometimes I can feel the heat until my sweat pouring around my whole body. Did you know that our sweat came from our body? It was just our body's way of cooling itself. The sweat is also known as perspiration.

Introducing the new Adidas Action 3 Anti-Perspirant Spray. There are six types of sprays, namely Intensive, Control, Sensitive, Fresh, Pure, and Pro-Level. It is suitable for outdoor use especially for playing sports and also outdoor activities.
 
 Adidas Action 3 Fresh Anti-Perspirant Spray

Once you try it, you will love it. Why? I can feel the cooling effect when I use this spray, and I do not need to shower for the next 24 hours per use. Haha! But I'm afraid this was just a silly joke. Of course everyone needs a shower to make our body stay fresh.

I will just show you one of the product from Adidas, Fresh. This anti-perspirant spray has the protection against perspiration up to 24 hours, thanks to the New Dry Max system technology for extra-wetness absorption. The cooling fragrance that will leave you the feeling of just came out fresh from showered when the heat is on. There is also a special anti-whitening material to minimise white marks on skin and clothes. Nevertheless, this spray contains 0% alcohol and Dermo-tested for safe use.

Try it out the new Adidas 3 Fresh anti-perspirant spray. Available in stores near you. "Pssst....!" *the sound of spray*
.
[Advertorial]
Project Alpha Season 2 is presented by Adidas Action 3 and supported by P1 and MAS. Auditions are now open! Check it out at www.projectalpha.com.my/auditions

No comments:

Post a Comment