18 December 2009

Kuta Bali Cafe

Today, I am now taking you to Kuta Bali Cafe, Desa Permata, Paya Terubong which I went yesterday night. The cafe has opened just a week ago.By that time I reached is about 11.15pm, the place are crowded as expected. There are lots of bamboo made shelter built specially for customers just outside the cafe. There are varieties of food available. To name a few, there are Char Koay Teow, Ikan Bakar, fried rice, Japanese dishes and so much more.


Outside view of Kuta Bali Cafe

 
 Inside view of Kuta Bali Cafe

Now it's time for supper. My bro and I had ordered Char Koay Teow and a can of Coke. A plate of Char Koay Teow here costs RM3.00 and a can of Coke costs RM1.90. There is also a large LCD TV for me to enjoy watching while eating. Hehe!



There is still much more food that I haven't tried here, by that time I had my stomach fulled with Koay Teow already. Yum yum! For me, the taste of Char Koay Teow is quite nice and a little bit oily. It was fried using vegetable oil. What's more, my Char Koay Teow contains some cockles and few pieces of prawns. Compared with this Fried Koay Teow at the same selling price, other places don't contain any cockles at all. Overall, I am quite satisfied that day. 3 out of 5 for Char Koay Teow!

Oh yeah... stay tuned for more updates! And last but not least, here it goes...



LOL!!! xD



No comments:

Post a Comment