15 December 2009

Events on Christmas and New Year...

First of all, is there any events for christmas and new year celebrations? Sincerely, I do not know any news about which place is having an event for these celebration. But I only found out from a friend that there is a Christmas event happening at Mum's Cafe, near Alor Setar Tower. Ticket price is RM18 per person. By the way, I have absolutely no idea where to go hang out with friends. How about Auto City? I am still considering of going there since there might be also organising an event. Car Audio show, modified cars, party? Hmm... I wish to go, but sometimes not really crowded.

Last Sunday afternoon, I went to McDonald's at Caltex Farlim with my bro for lunch. I missed out the McValue Lunch as I reached there about 3.30pm. We both ordered medium size Spicy Chicken McDeluxe. We then sit down, eat and relax sambil chatting with each other. As always, McD Farlim also has customers, but McD Greenlane has more customers than here because there has more seating capacity.




After that, we then drive all the way to Tanjung Bungah to get ready to work. On our way to Tanjung Bungah, traffic is always more than you expected. We stuck somewhere which the site is having a construction, causing us to wait for a bit longer.

At night, I had a busy night, serving customers in my uncle's restaurant. I am quite satisfied with my own performance as the customers are served happily. Sometimes I had to encounter some customers who are walking past our cafe, or taking a look at the menu. Well... I am now feeling tired and wanna have a sleep.

I will keep you updated. Quote of the day: "Patience is the key to success."
^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment